The George Washington Wedding Chapel
Located in the George Washington Hotel, a Wyndham Grand Hotel, Winchester, Virginia
A unique, quaint, private, charming little Chapel for those that would like to be married in a lovely setting. Step into our Chapel and be delightfully pleased with the atmosphere that has been created for your very special day. We have several packages that can be offered to enhance your ceremony. Remember your first day of the rest of your married life in a style befitting your wedding. The chapel is a perfect place for parties of 15 or less.
Old Stone Church
Located in Winchester, Virginia
A perfect setting for a small or large wedding… Originally a Presbyterian Church and now a wonderful venue for all manner of weddings, this church is a beautifully restored and was originally constructed in 1788. As an Virginia Historic Landmark, this gorgeous venue is certain to be the perfect place for your nuptials.
The Pocket Garden
An outdoor wedding site.
Located in the George Washington Hotel
Historic Sites or Gardens
- Abram’s Delight, Winchester, VA
- Glen Burnie, Winchester, VA
- St. Thomas Chapel, Middletown, VA
- Historic Jordan Springs, Winchester, VA
- Belle Grove Plantation, Middletown, VA
- Historic Long Branch, Millwood, VA
- Lockesly Manor, Millwood, VA
- 1763 Inn, Upperville, VA
- L’Auberge Provencale, White Post, VA
- Red Fox Inn, Middleburg, VA
- The Inn at Vaucluse Springs, Stephens City, VA
- Wayside Inn, Middletown, VA
- Blue Ridge Mountains
- Clearbrook Park, Frederick County, VA
- Rose Hill Park Gazebo, Berryville, VA
- Sherando Park Gazebo, Frederick County, VA
- Shenandoah River
- Sky Meadows State Park, Paris, VA
For Small Weddings
Just the bride and groom and possibly one or two other couples or family members.
- Private Residences
- JudySue’s Home